Q: I cannot log in to the ENLS site to access my courses. What should I do?
A: Log in to NCS first. Then, click on My Account > Manage My Account > Access ENLS Courses.
Q: I have an ENLS promotion code. How do I redeem it?
A: Please follow the below steps.
- Sign in or create your free NCS website account here.
- Then, navigate here. You will be going through the process of purchasing the course, but will have a promotion code that removes any costs.
- Select the appropriate course (physician, non-physician, or resident/student/fellow), then select, “Enroll in Course”.
- You will then be brought to the shopping cart. To remove all fees for the ENLS course, enter your promotion code in the text box, then click "Apply Promotion."
- Proceed with check out, then navigate back to your account profile by clicking “My Account”, then “Manage My Account.” This is your account profile.
- On the right side, click “Access ENLS Course(s)”. You will be redirected to the education portal, where you may be asked for more information.
- Last, click Emergency Neurological Life Support. You are now viewing the ENLS course!
- If you have any problems or questions, please contact us.
Q: How soon is the course accessible after signing up?
A: Immediately! Log in to NCS, then click on My Account > Manage My Account > Access ENLS Courses.
Cost of ENLS
Q: How much do the courses cost?
A: Prices for self-paced, online courses are listed on this page.
Q: Can I get a discount if I am a member of NCS?
A: Prices are currently the same for both members and non-members.
Q: Are discounts available for groups?
A: Yes. Find information on the pricing structure for groups on this page.
On-Site ENLS Courses
Q: I would like to schedule an ENLS course at my institution. How do I go about doing that?
A: Please review the process for hosting a live course here.
Q: Do you have a list of already certified trainers that could come to my institution?
A: Yes. You may search the trainer roster here. To view results, you must first select a country, then click search. You may enter other filters as you wish.
Certificates and Proof of CME Credits
Q: Does this activity qualify for continuing education credits?
A: Yes. Please click here for accreditation information.
Q: How do I get my completion or CME certificate?
A: Your certificate will be immediately available for download after completing the feedback module. To access the feedback module (and then your certificate), you must pass each quiz with a score of 70% or above. If you do not have access to this feedback link, it is likely you have not completed or passed one of the quizzes. Please note the check marks next to the boxes only indicate having accessed that link previously, not completion. Once complete, attestation certificates will appear. You may open these in Adobe, and they are fillable PDFs. Questions? Contact us!
Q: Do you have my scores for the Neurocritical Care Board Test?
A: The NCS does not manage board testing or scores. For information regarding the Neurocritical Care Exam offered through the UCNS, please contact Todd Bulson, UCNS Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-928-6067.