Q: I cannot log in to the ENLS site to access my courses. What should I do?
A: Be sure to log into NCS https://www.neurocriticalcare.org/Sign-In FIRST. That is, you must access ENLS through the NCS site. You cannot access the ENLS Courses by way of enls.neurocriticalcare.org.
Use a different browser (note that the website won’t work with Internet Explorer versions earlier than 9). Make sure your username does not include any spaces. If you still experience issues, please contact NCS at ENLS@neurocriticalcare.org.
Q: I have an ENLS promotion code. How do I redeem it?
A: Please follow the below steps.
- Sign in or create your NCS website account here.
- Once you have completed step one, navigate here. You will be going through the process of purchasing the course, but will have a promotion code that removes any costs.
- On this page you will see an option for ENLS Course registration. First select your membership type, then select, “Enroll in Course”
- You will then be brought to the shopping cart. You should see your ENLS Course in your cart. To remove all fees, please enter the following promotion code in the text box, then click "Apply Promotion."
- Then proceed with check out. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not see it right away, please check your SPAM/Junk folders.
- Next, navigate back to your account profile by clicking “My Account” then, “Manage My Account.”
- This is your account profile. On the right side, click “Access ENLS Course(s)”
- Last, click Emergency Neurological Life Support:
- You are now viewing the ENLS course!
- If you have any problems or questions, please send them to ENLS@neurocriticalcare.org.
Q: When I created an account, the system said that I would receive an email with a temporary password. I never received that email. In an attempt to resolve this, I requested a new password. That password never arrived, either.
A: Please check your spam/junk folder to see if your email/temporary password ended up there. If not, it is likely your server blocked this automated email. Please call the NCS Executive Office and they will be able to reset your password 952.646.2034
Q: How soon can I/we access the courses after we sign up?
A: Once logged into your NCS website profile, click the orange box on the top right “MyAccount.” Next, click, “Manage my Account.” On the following page, you may access the ENLS course here:
Q: How much do the courses cost?
A: Prices for self-paced, online courses are listed on this page.
Q: Can I get a discount if I am a member of NCS?
A: Prices are currently the same for both members and non-members.
Q: Are discounts available for groups?
A: Find information on the pricing structure for groups on this page. Resident only group rates can be found here.
Q: I would like to schedule someone to come teach the ENLS courses at my institution. How do I go about doing that?
A: Please review the process for hosting a live course here. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Becca Stickney, Director of Education, at the Executive Office: 952.646.2041.
Q: Do you have a list of already certified trainers that could come to my institution?
A: Yes. You may search the trainer roster here. To view results, you must first select a country, then click search. You may enter other filters as you wish.
CERTIFICATES AND PROOF OF CME CREDITS
Click here to view ENLS Accreditation
Q: How do I get my completion or CME certificate?
A: Your certificate will be immediately available for download after completing the feedback module. In order to access the feedback module (and then your certificate) you must complete and pass each quiz by 70% or more. If you do not have access to this feedback link, it is likely you have not completed or passed one of the quizzes. Please note the check marks next to the boxes only indicate having accessed that link previously, not completion. Once complete, attestation certificates will appear. You may open these in Adobe, and they are fillable PDFs. We do this to permit individuals to have their name appear in the way they prefer. Questions? Contact NCS at ENLS@neurocriticalcare.org.
Q: I passed the ENLS course before 9/15/2015, how do I obtain my ENLS Certificate?
A: You have two options for obtaining a CME certificate:
- Send a request for a duplicate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to www.cme.ucsf.edu
Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR CME CALENDAR”
Click on “My Profile” (top of the page)
You already have an account, and your generic password is your last name (until you revise it in “My Profile”)
- Click on “CE Credits” (right side of the page)
Q: Do you have my scores for the Neurocritical Care Board Test?
A: The NCS does not manage board testing or scores. For information regarding the Neurocritical Care Exam offered through the UCNS, please contact Todd Bulson, UCNS Manager at email@example.com or 612-928-6067.