NCS members are encouraged to submit abstracts for the IV International Neurocritical Care Symposium. The deadline for abstract submission is September 29, 2017.
- The character limit for all abstracts is 300 words NOT including Title, Authors, Affiliations, Disclosures.
- The first author of each abstract is the preferred presenter, but any author listed on the abstract may present.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register for the meeting.
- Tables, figures and graphs are not allowed as part of the abstract submission; however they can be presented on the poster.
- There is a maximum of THREE abstracts that may be submitted as posters from each first author.
Preparation of Your Abstract
- Do not include the names of authors or institutions in the body of the abstract. The names of authors and their affiliations (institutions) will be submitted on the contact form attached.
- Papers may be submitted if previously presented at a national/international meeting. This must be clearly indicated in the appropriate fields within your abstract submission.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to indicate clearly the nature of the study. Capitalize the first letter of each word, do NOT capitalize every letter. Please capitalize the first letter in each name as well.
- Oral/Poster abstracts should state briefly and clearly the purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the work.
Introduction: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence.
Conclusion: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them.
The Submission Process
Email the completed form to email@example.com by September 29, 2017.