Banner University Medical Center TucsonDepartment:
The Department of Neurology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is actively interviewing fellowship-trained academic Neurocritical Care Specialists to join our growing clinical faculty team.
The selected individual will join an established Neurocritical Care practice and be responsible for management of neurocritical care patients at two medical center campuses. As a medical academic leader in the region, an enthusiastic commitment to teaching is desired. The preferred candidate will also possess strong research interests, either in clinical research, basic science research, or both.
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials, including a generous tuition discount for the applicant and immediate family members. A leadership opportunity is available for experienced applicants.Minimum Requirements:
• BC/BE by ABMS
• Fellowship-Trained in Neurocritical CareCompensation Highlights:
• Competitive Relocation, Sign-On, and Lucrative Loan Repayment Options
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
• Attractive salary plus incentives
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage
• Paid time off
• CME allowance
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family within 30 days of start
• Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
• Qualified tuition reductionOur Community:
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. The small city offers a vibrant culture, entertainment, and thriving food scene with an attractive cost of living to live, work, and play throughout 350+ Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
• The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
• A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
• Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.Contact First Name:
LindaContact Last Name: