Montefiore Medical CenterDepartment:
Critical Care MedicinePosition:
Neurosciences ICU PADescription:
The Montefiore Division of Critical Care Medicine seeks a board eligible/board certified Physician Assistant for our Neurosciences ICU. The PA works in collaboration with physicians, nurses and administrative staff to provide comprehensive health care, and plan of care within a fully integrated service responsible for 24/7 coverage of the Neuroscience ICU at our Moses Campus. Moses is a Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and the hub of the 15 hospital Montefiore Health System, which covers the Bronx and the lower Hudson Valley.
In this role, the PA will:
• Provide medical care within the PA scope of practice in collaboration with the staff physician to critical care patients. This includes but is not limited to: history and physicals, invasive procedures, progress notes, and imaging and laboratory result evaluation.
• Join a team of 35 MDs and 42 PAs.
• We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
• Schedule details: Day and Night shifts 37.5hrs/week. Two weekends/month
• Training: Minimum of three months, to include mentored shifts, ENLS (emergency neurological life support), FCCS (fundamentals of critical care support), and basic critical care ultrasonography.
• Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, a retirement plan, and much more.Position Qualifications:
A qualified candidate will be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program. Have a current NYS PA license. Be certified through the NCCPA, and meet threshold criteria/qualifications for credentialing and privileges.
If interested, please send your CV to Michael Lace, PA-C firstname.lastname@example.orgContact First Name:
MichaelContact Last Name: