Acute Care NP/PA needed in Fort Worth, TX
Texas Health Physicians Group
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Southwest (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce an opening for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant experienced or interested in Neurocritical Care. Great opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of providers offering comprehensive and advanced treatment for a variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
• Full time; Rotating schedule: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
• Evaluating and managing patients in the Neurosurgical ICU and Step-down units.
• Electronic Medical Records.
• Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
• Assist caring for a variety of neurological disorders
• Provide expert neurological care and innovative techniques to find the best solution for each patient with diverse disorders that attack the brain or spine
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Texas license
• Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
• Experience in critical care area such as ICU and CCU
• Degree in NP or PA studies from an approved NP or PA program
• Interest and experience as a Neurocritical Care NP or PA are highly encouraged to apply
Contact First Name:
Contact Last Name: