Neurocritical Care Physician OpportunityCompany:
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.Position:
Neurocritical Care Physician OpportunityRegion:
Fulfilling the Promise of Medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opening:NEUROCRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
Due to steady growth in membership and case volume, the Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Neurosurgery program is recruiting a 4th neurocritical care physician. Our well-established neurocritical care group staffs a TJC-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center and a high-volume neurosurgery tertiary center that employs 14 neurosurgeons, 7 mid-level practitioners, 4 neurointerventional radiologists, and a neuro-oncologist. We offer 1:4 weekend coverage, no night call, a full-time salaried position with phenomenal benefit/retirement packages, an electronic medical record system, opportunities for clinical research, minimal administrative hassles and teaching responsibilities, and a great work/life balance.
Applicants must have BC/BE in Neurology or Neurosurgery and fellowship training in Neurocritical Care. Candidates must have completed or be eligible to complete UCNS or ABPN Subspecialty Certification in Neurocritical Care. A successful candidate must be comfortable working in a closed NeuroICU and managing all aspects of patient care including ventilators, ventriculostomies, drips, etc.
Sacramento is the capitol city of California that offers great cultural and outdoor activities. Sacramento’s tree-lined streets, burgeoning food, wine, and beer scene, and affordable housing make it one of the best places to live in California, especially for those seeking a cost-effective place to settle down. Lake Tahoe and its hiking trails and ski resorts are less than 2 hours away in one direction. San Francisco is just 90 miles the other way. Napa and Sonoma are also an easy drive, while Monterey Bay, Carmel, Yosemite, and Lassen National Parks, as well as the wild coast of Mendocino are close enough for weekend excursions.A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
• We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
• Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
• An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
• Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
• Shareholder track
• Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/.
You may also email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell). We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal ContractorConnect With Us:
Instagram: @TPMGPhysicianCareersContact First Name:
KenContact Last Name: