We are headquartered in Southwest, Washington just across the river from Portland, Oregon and a 90-minute drive to either the beach or mountains. Hiking trails, parks, excellent schools, arts and culture, fine dining and food carts are abundant in our region.
We are looking for a full time experienced Physician Assistant of Nurse Practitioner to join our wonderful Neurosurgery team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about patient care, have excellent communication, problem solving, and decision making skills and have a demonstrated interest in neurosurgery.
This position sees patients in Portland and Vancouver.
• Support an environment that reinforces Rebound’s mission and Core Values of; Superior Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation, Quality and Recognition.
• Provide direct patient care to include, but not limited to, examinations, physicals, diagnosis, and documenting patient medical data and health histories.
• Perform therapeutic procedures such as injections, wound care, and managing infection.
• Provide acute and chronic care according to protocol. Monitor effective therapy.
• Administer or order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests. Interpret and convey test results.
• Assist with surgical and microscopic procedures within standards of care and practice guidelines. Must obtain staff privileges as necessary to assist physicians.
• Strictly adhere to pre- and post-operative protocols.
• Develop and implement appropriate care management plans.
• Triage patient phone calls to facilitate patient care delivery.
• Educate patients and families in regards to therapeutic regimens, surgery and procedures, pre and post-operative care, and other relevant information.
• Demonstrate positive and effective written and verbal communication skills with patients, families, and co-workers.
• Document clear, concise and accurate clinical information in the patient record.
• Maintain, interpret and apply basic clinical practice statistics.
• Demonstrate efficient management of time and resources. Consult with other staff as appropriate.
• Adhere to practice standards and code of ethics.
• Utilize and conduct research/inquiry appropriate to clinical setting.
• Provide leadership by serving as role model and resource.
• Attend and participate in required meetings.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and abide by HIPAA rules and regulations.
Demonstrated interest in neurosurgery/neurology/neurosciences during training or experience working in neurosurgery
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with others.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salaries
• Full benefit package (100% Medical for Employee, dental and vision); flex spending account
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Short & long-term disability insurance
• Free Parking
• Paid Time Off/Holidays