We are looking for a neurointensivist to cover one week of nights a month. The job is in a great college town in North Carolina accessible within a one-stop flight and short drive from the airport. The team you would work with are established having worked together for years, they're looking for additional help in a fast-paced environment with the potential for a long-term placement.
Do you have a week off in your schedule every month or two that you could use to moonlight? Would you like to learn more about this job?
- Avg 15 pt per none
- Cross cover
- Up to 5 admissions
- Closed ICU (with a code team for patients outside Neuro ICU)
- NC medical license
- DEA with NC address
- UCNS board certification or fellowship training in Neurocritical Care
- We'll even get a license for the right person
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice provided
- Potential to go perm for right moonlighter
- If you complete EMR training quickly, you can get privileges in as little as 30 days