Registered Nurses SICU and Neuroscience Critical Care
with 20K loan repayment
Get Back To The Nursing You Love: #nursesloveithere
This is a brand-new model at Dartmouth Health for the experienced nurse to diversify their skills and work in both the Surgical & Neuro critical care units. You will have the opportunity to maintain your professional edge, challenge your abilities AND gain new clinical skills in two fascinating and unique units.
Our Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) is an 18-bed critical care unit that provides highly-focused care to the Adult Surgical and Trauma patient population. Care includes: Post-operative Trauma, General, Vascular, ENT, Plastics, and Thoracic Surgery Patients.
Our Neuroscience Critical Care Unit (NCCU) is a 10-bed critical care unit that cares for high acuity medical and surgical Neuroscience patients. Care includes: Post-operative / Procedural Neuroscience, Acute Strokes, and Post-thrombectomy patients.
These are just a few highlights of being a nurse at Dartmouth Health in New Hampshire.
· We have loan repayment up to $20,000
· We offer 3 free months of housing to help get you settled
· We offer Relocation Assistance and a Housing Coordinator to take on the burden of finding a home.
· We have brand-new competitive nursing rates
· We offer generous tuition reimbursement
· We have a very popular "earned time" plan
· We have extensive CEU/Training programs
· Our 8,000 ft Patient Safety and Training Simulation Center is state-of-the-art
· Our nurses serve as central figures in the success of our system through our shared governance nursing model
· We offer a rigorous, research-focused environment
· Dartmouth Health's Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Dartmouth Cancer Center, the Dartmouth Health Children’s hospital; 5 member hospitals, and 30 ambulatory clinics across the region. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast, and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our nursing career site to learn more and apply:Please visit: https://dhnursing.org/nursing-careers/
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.