OhioHealth is seeking a full-time BE/ BC Neurointensivist to practice out of Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Neurointensivist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.Description:
• Alternating coverage between OhioHealth’s two largest hospitals, Riverside Methodist and Grant Medical Center
• See a wide range of cases in our amply staffed 32 bed “closed” model Neuro Critical Care Unit at Riverside. Current services are expanding to include NCC consultations at Grant Medical Center. Grant is a Level I Trauma and Primary Stroke Center which sees a high volume of neurotrauma patients.
• 7 days on/ 7 days off schedule
• No General Neurology call coverage
• No acute stroke alert coverage
• Advanced Practice Provider support
• Research opportunities through the OhioHealth Research Institute, if desired
• Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line
• Competitive salaries and bonuses
• Fellowship Stipend available for those who qualify
• Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
• Epic EMR System
• OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development CurriculumRequirements:
• BE/BC in Neurology, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, or Emergency Medicine through the American Board of Medical Specialties
• Neuro Critical Care fellowship requiredContact information:
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
• Text: (740) 591-7637
• Email: Jaclyn.Adeva@ohiohealth.comOhioHealth:
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
• 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
• Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
• Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awardsAbout Columbus:
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.