Seeking a Stellar Neuro Critical Care Intensivist
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Texas Health Physicians Group
MD or DO candidates
Fellowship in Neurocritical Care required
Southwest (North Texas)
- MD or DO candidates
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group working with a large neurosurgery group
- Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Neurocritical Care fellowship from an accredited program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only
- Primary practice on the campus of Texas Health Fort Worth
- Compensation and benefits are competitive and attractive
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 707-bed facility serving a population of over 2.5 million. Located in the medical district, Texas Health Fort Worth is a regional referral center for 26 counties, with transfers and referrals from as far away as El Paso, Texas and parts of Oklahoma. Texas Health Fort Worth has the largest Neuro ICU in the state of Texas with 22 beds, and has a Neuro Stepdown unit as well. Currently there is a full complement of Neurocritical care physicians with a full cadre of Advanced Practice Providers (PA and NP) working as part of the team. We are looking to expand coverage with the addition of an additional physician.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
Contact First & Last Name: