APP Interventional Stroke opportunity in NE GACompany:
Northeast Georgia Health SystemPosition:
Interventional Neurology Acute Care APPExpertise:
2-5 years of Neuro Critical Care/Stroke experienceRegion:
SoutheastDescription:Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG)
, the largest multi-specialty group in North Georgia, brings together more than 455+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting Hospital-Based AGACNP or PA to join our growing Neurosciences Service Line in Gainesville, GA.Opportunity Details:
- Direct patient management of acute, complex cerebrovascular disorders
- Management of acute stroke team for ED and inpatient acute stroke codes
- Highly collaborative team currently consists of one (1) Stroke Medical Director and Interventional Neurologist, two (2) Inpatient Neurologists and three (3) Advanced Practitioners with continued vision for growth
- Neurointerventional service dedicated around exceptional patient care, continued education and professional growth
- Opportunities to expand Neuro Critical Care experience
- Service Line supported by six (6) Outpatient Neurologists
- Quality of Life, 7 days on/7 days off
- NP/PA License Required
- Board Certification via AANP or AANC required for Nurse Practitioners
- Acute Care Certification (ACNP) required for NPs.
- Board Certification via NCCPA for Physician Assistants
- 2-5 years of Neuro Critical Care/Stroke experience required
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2018.
Contact us today and learn why practicing medicine in Northeast Georgia is the perfect location to live, work and play.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Jennifer McCallaContact First Name:
JenniferContact Last Name: