Growing NCC team, hiring physiciansCompany:
Join a well-respected group of nationally known neurointensivists in a thriving, family-friendly city. OhioHealth
is seeking a Neurointensivist to join its neuroscience service line in Columbus, OH.Position profile: What can you expect?
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- Alternating coverage between OhioHealth’s two largest hospitals, Riverside Methodist and Grant Medical Center
- See a wide range of cases in our amply staffed 32 bed “closed” model Neuro Critical Care Unit at Riverside, which is the flagship Neuroscience referral center for the 12-hospital system and a Comprehensive Stroke Center. Current services are expanding to include NCC consultations at Grant Medical Center. Grant is a Level I Trauma and Primary Stroke Center which sees a high volume of neurotrauma patients.
- 7 days on/ 7 days off schedule
- No General Neurology call coverage
- No acute stroke alert coverage
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Ideal candidates will be BE/ BC through the American Board of Medical Specialties in Neurology, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, or Emergency Medicine. Additional fellowship training in Neuro Critical Care required.
System Overview: Why OhioHealth?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.Ready to apply?
For more information, please email Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com
or call (614) 544-4406, or contact Dr. Asma Moheet at Asma.Moheet@OhioHealth.com
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Contact First Name:
AsmaContact Last Name: