Northeast Georgia Medical Group
Northeast Georgia Physician Group (NGPG)
is seeking a compassionate, caring Neurointensivist
to join our rapidly growing, dynamic neurosciences team, to facilitate quality based neuro critical care for the patients and families that we serve. Prospective candidate will be joining NGPG which is a multispecialty group practice that has over 500 providers.
- ABPN Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologists
- UCNS Certified/ Eligible
- Fellowship in Neurocritical care is required
- Experience is preferred but not required
Additional Information about the position:
- Neuroscience intensive care unit management with a shift-based schedule that offers a wonderful work life balance.
- Our growing multidisciplinary neuroscience team consists of experienced, fellowship trained:
- Neuroendovascular specialists
- Dedicated Neuro Advanced Practice Providers
- The Neuroscience team has fostered a culture inclusive of collegial relationships, supporting 24/7 advanced acute care neurology treatment, focusing on patient driven, quality-based care.
- Our Stroke Program supports a foundation of comprehensive acute care neurology, with impressive quality/registry metrics, supporting over 100 endovascular cases in the last six months, inclusive of EMS, emergency medicine physicians, neurohospitalists, respiratory, Rehab medicine and others to provide rapid, emergent care to our population.
- A dedicated Neurointensive Care Unit, Neuro Intermediate Care Unit, and dedicated Medical/Surgical/ Cardiac Medicine Units, 24/7 Neurology in house coverage, 24/7 in house multispecialty intensivists for additional support to the Neuroscience ICU.
- 24/7 EEG Capabilities
- Experienced, supportive Outpatient Neurology Clinics consisting of six Outpatient Neurologists, and several advanced practice providers.
- Dedicated, experienced support staff, inclusive of a dedicated stroke coordinator, educator, and stroke navigator.
- Robust GME program with ACGME accredited internal medicine, Family practice, General surgery, Psychiatry Emergency medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency programs.
- Leadership opportunities
- Research opportunities are available and supported.
- NGPG employed, competitive salary, relocation/CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include: Medical and Retirement Benefits, 401K Matching / 457B Plan, malpractice coverage
- EPIC/EHR with HIMSS stage 7 validation
Northeast Georgia Medical Center(NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville GA, it is a primary stroke center with a pending comprehensive stroke center status, providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 200+ bed community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years with a primary stroke certification. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that was acquired in January 2017. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 700 beds!
We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier. In addition to the great school systems, the proximity of the practice to downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is an additional benefit.
For more information contact:
Jennifer E. McCalla, CPRP
Senior Physician RecruiterJennifer.McCalla@nghs.comwww.nghs.com