We are seeking an individual with a strong combination of clinical and interpersonal skills and professionalism. This individual will play a significant role in perpetuating our culture of passion and dedication through the Queen Emma Way.
· Patient-centered: Queen’s Neuroscience ICU is an all private room 8 bed unit with designated isolation and hemodialysis rooms. We are Hawaii’s only level 4 Comprehensive Epilepsy Center and the first designated Comprehensive Stroke Center
· Employee-centered: Queen’s offers generous compensation and benefits package that includes a pension plan and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
· Providing health care that includes services to individuals and families which emphasize health promotion, disease prevention, and diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases.
· Develops protocols for care, as appropriate, serves as a healthcare researcher, interdisciplinary consultant, and patient advocate.
· Recognition as an APRN by the Hawaii State Board of Nursing
· Board Certified as appropriate to the position (e.g. ACNP, AGACNP)
· Credentialing and privileging required if providing medical level of care
· Current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification
· Two years of nursing experience required
· One year of clinical experience working as an APRN
To apply, go to www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers.