Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences
Join Our Neurocritical Care Team
Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences has an excellent employment opportunity for a neurocritical care physician to join an experienced team of providers in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
• Collaborative interdisciplinary approach with Vascular Neurology, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Radiology and Neurosurgery
• Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center and actively completing the Comprehensive Stroke Center Process
• 24/7 EEG and epilepsy support for neurocritical care patients
• Neurology residency training program
• The first and largest Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) live training in Michigan
• Magnet®-awarded nursing staff
Here you have access to the largest and most experienced team of nationally-recognized neurological experts in West Michigan — fellowship-trained physicians specializing in over 20 neurological subspecialty programs, including the areas of epilepsy, spine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, sleep disorders, stroke, dementia and overall nervous system care.
More About Mercy Health Physician Partners
We are a multi-specialty network of more than 500 primary care and specialist physicians and growing. We are a part of Trinity Health, which is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. Our goal is to improve community health by providing easily accessible, high quality health care. In fact, quality improvement and excellence in care are at the core of our philosophy.
About the Community
A growing economy, outstanding health care, low cost of living, award-winning schools and diverse cultural options are just a few reasons why West Michigan is a great place to live and work. Grand Rapids is rated among the top cities in the U.S., combining family-friendliness with safety, cleanliness and an uncommon commitment to enterprise.
• Second largest city and fastest growing economy in the state
• Forbes recently ranked Grand Rapids as one of the best cities for raising a family.
If interested, please contact:
Camille VanDyk, Physician Recruiter
Mercy Health Physician Partners