Asst Nurse Manager - Novant Health
Asst Nurse Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
US$33.52 - US$55.87 per hour
Novant Health is seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager to provide clinical and administrative leadership at the unit level.
Come to join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm."
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in nursing required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical RN experience preferred. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Unit/department specific required certifications.
- Additional skills required: Successful completion of generic and department‐specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully complete Leader Education & Training