RN – Neuro ICU
Job Opening #120685
Queen’s Medical Center – Honolulu
As a nonprofit hospital with a legacy spanning over 150 years, The Queen’s Medical Center – Honolulu is the largest private hospital in Hawaii, providing care to individuals throughout the state and the Pacific Basin. Located just outside the heart of downtown Honolulu, we boast Hawaii’s only Level I Trauma Center with over 500 acute and nearly 30 sub-acute care beds. We serve as a major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and have the only organ transplantation program in the state. The Queen’s Medical Center has been recognized as the Best Hospital in Honolulu (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association), and MD Anderson Cancer Network affiliation®.
We are seeking an individual with strong combination of clinical and interpersonal skills and professionalism. This individual will play a significant role in perpetuating our culture of passion and dedication through the Queen Emma Way.
• Level 1 Trauma Center: The Queen’s Medical Center is verified by the American College of Surgeons and designated by the Department of Health as Hawaii’s first and only Level 1 Trauma Center.
• US News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Survey, 2017 – 2018: Queen’s Medical Center is the only hospital in Hawaii to be nationally ranked.
• Employee-centered: Queen’s offers generous compensation and benefits package that includes a pension plan and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
• Licensure: Registered Nurse, State of Hawaii
• Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred.
• BLS and ACLS certification
• 1 year months of ICU RN experience
Please apply at www.queens.org/careers