ACADEMIC MEDICINE with TOP RATED TEACHING FACILITY
The Division of Neurology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is actively seeking an employed BC/BE Neurointensivist to join our esteemed faculty within our expanding Neuro ICU program. To be considered, candidates must demonstrate strong commitment to patient care, proven teaching and clinical skills and ability to oversee residents and medical students. The candidate hired will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
Scope of responsibilities and requirements include:
• Weekly call coverage – shared with other Neurointensivists
• Expected Daily Patient Load: 8-12
• Trains and supervises fellows, residents and medical students
• BC/BE and fellowship trained in Neurocritical Care
• Position open to experienced physicians as well as physicians just out of fellowship
• ***Leadership opportunity available for experienced physicians***
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
• Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
• K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
• Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
• Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives including:
• Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at any AZ State College or University
• Relocation assistance
• Paid malpractice
• Paid CME plus allowance
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.