Build your career working with nationally recognized Neurologists and Neurosurgeons at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. If you are a Neurocritical Care/Neurointensivist Physician with the ability and desire to lead the building of a new Neuro ICU, we encourage you to apply to this Director of Neuro ICU position.
What we are offering:
• Lead state of the art Neuro ICU
• 24/7 Neuro Interventional Program
• 24 hour EEG
• DHART Program – the only ‘helicopter’ EMS in NH and VT
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Education of Neurology and Neurosurgery residents
• Outstanding opportunities in neurological disorders
• Successful candidates will be recommended for a faculty appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a rank commensurate with experience
• Tertiary referral center for northern New England
What we are looking for:
• BC Neurology and Neurointensivist or Neurocritical Care Fellowship trained
• Neurocritical care experience preferred
• Leadership experience
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online with CV and cover letter on our Provider Career site:
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Jeffrey A. Cohen, MD
Chair, Department of Neurology
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.