Date Begin: Jan 2020
Title: Neurocritical care
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Department: Critical care
Region: MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN
Salary Range: 375-400K
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a Neuro Intensivist in Milwaukee, WI. The Neuro ICU located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 27 bed unit with a dedicated, established team of Neuro Intensivists. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a comprehensive stroke center that receives referrals from 14 additional Aurora facilities in Wisconsin.
· Join a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of physicians and advanced practice providers
· Shift pay and NO nights!
· Enjoy block scheduling
· 24 hour EEG monitoring
· Separate team of Neuro Endovascular Interventionists and Neurosurgery team
· Focus on patient / physician quality experiences
· Have access to academics
· Ability to part in stroke call or work solely in the Neuro Critical Care
Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. Why Advocate Aurora you may ask?
· Integrated delivery model allows Advocate Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients
· Anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers
· Physician led organization
· Outstanding continuum of care
What makes being an Advocate Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best, care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
Contact First Name: Rehan
Contact Last Name: SAJJAD