Neurocritical Care Opportunity - Milwaukee, WI
Advocate Aurora Health
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a Neuro Intensivist in Milwaukee, WI. The Neuro ICU, located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, is a 27 bed unit with a dedicated, established team of Neuro Intensivists. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a comprehensive stroke center that receives referrals from 14 additional Aurora facilities in Wisconsin.
• Join a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of physicians and advanced practice provider
• Shift pay and NO nights!
• Enjoy block scheduling
• 24 hour EEG monitoring
• Separate team of Neuro Endovascular Interventionists and Neurosurgery team
• Focus on patient / physician quality experiences
• Ability to part in stroke call or work solely in the Neuro Critical Care
• Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. Why Advocate Aurora you may ask?
• Integrated delivery model allows Advocate Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients
• Anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers
• Physician led organization
• Outstanding continuum of care
About Milwaukee, WI - Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Contact First Name:
Contact Last Name: