University of Illinois Hospital & ClinicsRegion:
Clinical Nursing Consultant II - 6E NSICU & Step Down
The University of Illinois Hospital & Clinics - The Clinical Nursing Consultant II (CNCII) is accountable for facilitating the delivery of patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and Relationship-Based Care model as the framework.
The CNCII provides patient care and consultation, coordinates the educational development of staff members and acts as a role model in clinical practice. The CNCII strives to improve patient outcomes by integrating Shared Leadership, Evidence Based Practice Relationship Based Care and standards of nursing excellence into clinical practice. Through therapeutic relationships with patients, families, self and colleagues, the Clinical Nursing Consultant II participates in monitoring, developing, and evaluating nursing practice while fulfilling unit and organizational goals.Requirements include:
* RN license required.
* BSN preferred.
* Two (2) years of related relevant nursing experience required.
* Effective communication skills (oral and written) that facilitate therapeutic relationships between patients, families and health care providers.
* Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) with the ability to become proficient in Cerner with on-the-job training.
Key Attractors of Nursing at UI Health:
* Highly competitive salaries based on experience and education
* Tuition waivers
* Tuition discounts for dependents
* Tuition Reimbursement for outstanding student loans
* Certification bonuses and reimbursements
* Robust paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, floating holidays, paid holidays and gift days
* Excellent medical, dental, vision and retirement packages
There are permanent and registry (extra help) positions available. For a listing of these positions, please click on the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.To Apply:
For fullest consideration, please submit a complete application and supplemental resume to the link below:jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=124257
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.Website:https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=124257