Southern Illinois University
- Join two board certified neurocritical physicians supported by multidisciplinary neurocritical care and stroke teams.
- Provide care of neurological and neurosurgical patients in intensive care units including ventilatory management, invasive monitoring, intra-cranial pressure management, neurological diagnosis/management, neuroimaging, neurotrauma and stroke management.
- Educate/Mentor medical students, residents and other staff in the proper care and treatment of patients with neurologic and neurosurgical diseases.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and University-funded malpractice plan.
- A great work/life balance in a “Top Places to Live” community.
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities in Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis.
Board certified/eligible in neurology and completion of at least two years of fellowship training in neurocritical care. Eligible to practice medicine in the State of Illinois. A demonstrated background in education and established credentials in your neurocritical care required.
Contact First Name:
Contact Last Name: