Neurocritical Care Opening | Sacramento, CAPosition:
Fellowship in Neurocritical CareRegion:
Well-established and highly regarded medical group in Sacramento, CA seeks a Neurocritical Physician to join their growing organization. With more than 54 physicians and advanced practice providers, this is a diverse group with highly respected expertise.Neurocritical Care Opportunity:
• Join an established neurocritical program.
• Attractive work schedule includes one (1) week on followed by one (1) week off.
• Advanced Practitioners cover the ICU night shifts.
• Teaching opportunities available through the University of California Davis School of Medicine.
• Epic integrated EHR utilized.
• Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits.
• Initial two-year employment agreement followed by partnership opportunity.
The capitol city of California, Sacramento, situated at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River (thus nicknamed the “River City”), is the cultural and economic center of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It is the 6th largest city in the Golden State with a population of approximately 501,901. Highly-desirable communities offering a choice of living styles, friendly communities, year-round temperate weather, and an abundance of activities for every member of the family.Contact First Name:
SheilaContact Last Name: