Neurointensivist in Chattanooga, TNCompany:
CHI Memorial Stroke and Neuroscience CenterPosition:
CHI Memorial is a not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to the healing ministry of the Church. Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth and strengthened as part of CommonSpirit Health, it offers a continuum of care including preventative, primary and acute hospital care, as well as cancer and cardiac care, stroke care, orthopedic and rehabilitation services. We are currently seeking a full-time Neuro Intensivist physician.
About CHI Memorial
- Excellent compensation package and favorable call schedule will be offered.
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits & CME Allowance
- 200+ Physician/APP Multi-Specialty Group
- 3 Hospitals, 40 OR Beds
- CHI Memorial is a not-for-profit, faith-based 459-bed healthcare system with 3 campuses (Chattanooga and Hixson in TN and Fort Oglethorpe in GA). CHI Memorial is a ministry of CommonSpirit Health, a faith-based network of hospitals and other care centers covering 21 states and accessible to nearly one in four U.S. residents.
- CHI Memorial is a regional referral center of choice with 4,000 employees and more than 625 affiliated physicians providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee, North Georgia and Northwest Alabama. CHI Memorial Medical Group is an expansive network of 250 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in 46 practices across our region.
- CHI Memorial is an award-winning provider of stroke services for the Chattanooga region. As a recipient of the American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus and Target Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll awards, our physicians and advanced practice clinical team have aggressively worked to provide the region with the highest quality stroke care.
- CHI Memorial earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Heart-Check mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
- Chattanooga’s ONLY 4 STAR rated hospital by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- CHI Memorial is ranked the Best Regional Hospital and ranked #2 in TN by US News and World Report and is high-performing in eight specialty types of care.
- CHI Memorial was recognized as one of “100 Great Community Hospitals” in America by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Population: 180,273 | Metro Population: 574,922
- No State Income Tax
- Chattanooga, Tennessee is noted as "The Scenic City" and “GIG City” – fastest internet in the South; nestled in the heart of the mountains where the states of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee meet.
- Two hours to Atlanta, Nashville, and Birmingham.
- "America's Top-Rated Cities" and "Top 10 City" in which to live and play; "Top 10 Southern Mid-Markets with Highly Diversified Economies" and one of the "Smartest Cities in the World" in which to live. Voted “Best Town Ever” by Outside Magazine in 2015 and 2011.
- This vibrant city blends "Big City" amenities with an ease of a smaller city offering: a family friendly and safe atmosphere in which to live, easily commutable, moderate cost of living, $120 million revitalized riverfront, very active Arts Council, Museums, and an extensive green way system.
- The public school system in the area is very good and offers excellent local private schools providing unsurpassed educational opportunities from Signal Mountain to Lookout Mountain.
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga offers a wide range of majors in undergraduate, graduate courses and medical education - 9 residency programs and 4 fellowship program
To those interested, please send a CV to Taylor Choate at Taylor_Choate@memorial.org
.Contact First Name:
TaylorContact Last Name: