Director Neurocritical Care – Fairfield County, Connecticut Hartford HealthCare (HHC) is the largest integrated health care system in CT with 7 hospitals and a large multi-specialty medical group employing nearly 1,000 physicians practicing in 150 state of the art ambulatory locations throughout southern New England. LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN NEUROCRITICAL CARE at St. Vincent’s Medical Center (SVMC) SVMC is a 473 bed tertiary, academic center located on the scenic CT shoreline and the newest member of HHC. We seek an experienced leader in Neurocritical care to further develop Neurocritical care capabilities in desirable Fairfield County. With the support of the Neuroscience Institute, you will lead a Neurocritical Care center in the region that will further the mission to provide the highest level of care to patients with complex Neurological and Neurosurgical illnesses in Fairfield County. This is an opportunity to grow and lead a state of the art Neurocritical care service.
• SVMC will provide tertiary care Neuroscience service for in-patients
• Capabilities include Interventional Endovascular Neurosurgery, Long Term Monitoring and RAPID CT Perfusion Imaging
• Neurointensivist and Critical Care teams provide care throughout the unit
Help build a growing Neurocritical care service
• Provide hands-on clinical supervision and teaching for our students, and advanced practitioners
• Participate in all our Neuroscience Critical Care and other Neuroscience meetings (CQI conferences, Journal Clubs, Neuroscience, Grand Rounds, Quality and Guideline meetings, Council meetings)
• Faculty appointments at UCONN and Quinnipiac University
• Participate in cutting edge clinical research projects funded by NINDS and other sponsors
We invite you to join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare, a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience, and boasts an impressive staff of 135 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners with training and expertise in the areas of Vascular Neurology, Neuro-oncology, Neuromuscular, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headache and Pain Management, Cognitive Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neurocritical care, Neuro-ophthalmology and General Neurology.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including incentives, one of the finest benefits offerings in the northeast including generous paid time off and retirement plans, robust academic and research opportunities. We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
Located just 60 minutes from New York City, you and your family can live in the heart of New England’s most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and exciting year-round recreation. Live at the shore or in vibrant urban and suburban communities offering a lifestyle that most physicians only dream about.
Propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care.
Contact HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org - 860-249-6927.