In this role, the physician will assume primary responsibility for the care and services rendered to critical care patients admitted to the NCCU and will conduct daily multidisciplinary rounds in a 15-bed ICU. In addition to having demonstrable core competencies in neurocritical care, the ideal candidate should possess a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills, the ability to work well within a highly collaborative team, proficiency to maintain excellent clinical documentation, an understanding of patient safety, and high reliability in patient care.
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
• A competitive salary plus productivity
• Quality medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME leave and CME allowance
• Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
• Board-eligible/certified in Neurology and Neurocritical Care
• Superior training, background, and clinical and interpersonal skills.