Central Pennsylvania's largest comprehensive neuroscience program is seeking several neurologists to join their collegial team at their main campus and affiliated community hospitals.
Many subspecialties can be supported at the Main Campus, including Neurocritical Care (with 7-on/7-off schedules). The main campus has its own neurology residency program and has plans to build multiple fellowship programs in the near future. There is also an opportunity for an experienced candidate to be Associate Director of the program's upcoming second Neurology Residency program.
• 100% subspecialty volume available
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Teaching and research opportunities
• Funded, protected research time available
• Neurology residency program (2nd beginning in 2020)
• Opportunity to build fellowship programs
• Neurointensivists would work with Critical Care to build up Neuro-ICU
• Telemedicine opportunities
• Infusion suites at both hospital hubs
• Large general hospitalist team; mid-levels admit patients
• Very Competitive compensation
Enjoy living and working in a gorgeous and affordable Pennsylvania city! Its beautiful location is perfect for those who love outdoor recreation, hiking, biking, running, horseback riding, fishing, and/or hunting. The area offers a wonderful quality of life and tons of recreational activities to enjoy.