Applications must be received by June 30 to be considered for the July start date of the following year (at least 13 months in advance). The application will be reviewed by the combined Neurocritical Care Fellowship leadership with input from both specialties.
Application materials and process includes:
• Common CHOP application
• Three (3) Letters of Reference (LORs)
• Dean’s letter aka Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE )
• Medical School Transcript
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Personal Statement
• USMLE Parts 1, 2 CK, 2CS & 3 score transcript(s) OR COMLEX Level 1, 2CE, 2PE and 3 OR MCCQE Parts I and II
• ECFMG Certification if graduated from a medical school outside the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico
• Visa documentation if not a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. (Copy of current visa, Permanent Resident Card)
• Interview with committee
• The education coordinator will inform each applicant of decisions regarding whether and when an interview will be granted. The program director will communicate with applicants who are interviewed regarding the final decision of the fellowship committee on their application.
Application materials for the critical care track should be submitted via email to Alex May.
Application materials for the neurology track should be submitted via email to Ashley Rees-Jones.