About Neurocritical Care
Neurocritical Care is the official journal of the Neurocritical Care Society.
- It provides a comprehensive overview of current developments
- It includes information about new therapeutic avenues and technological innovations
Neurocritical Care is a peer-reviewed scientific publication whose major goal is to disseminate new knowledge on all aspects of acute neurological care. It is directed towards neurosurgeons, neuro-intensivists, neurologists, anesthesiologists, emergency physicians, and critical care nurses treating patients with urgent neurologic disorders. These are conditions that may potentially evolve rapidly and could need immediate medical or surgical intervention. Neurocritical Care provides a comprehensive overview of current developments in intensive care neurology, neurosurgery and neuroanesthesia and includes information about new therapeutic avenues and technological innovations.
Neurocritical Care Vision and Mission
Vision: As the official journal of the Neurocritical Care Society, Neurocritical Care will be the primary source for high-quality scientific investigation, critical analysis and informed discussion of issues addressing the care of the patients we serve.
Mission: To serve its readership, authors and the NCS, Neurocritical Care will:
- be the flagship publication of the NCS
- be the international forum for the exchange of ideas, information and strategies that address the major challenges facing the field as it strives to carry out its missions
- educate readers on how to interpret literature