Available CE Hour(s): 50
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Orientation Guide is a resource designed for APPs and healthcare professionals working in the field of neurocritical care. It includes organized resources covering a wide variety of foundational content (neuroanatomy, neuroradiology, and the in-depth neurological examination) as well as disease-specific content for an array of diagnoses encountered in neurocritical care. Each topic outlines required foundational content as well as suggested resources for APPs looking for a deeper understanding on neurocritical care content.
The Orientation Course includes:
- A copy of The Pocket Guide to Neurocritical Care
- Relevant Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) content with the option to purchase the full ENLS course which includes 15 Continuing Education units
- A subscription to Neurocritical Care ON CALL
- The APP Neuroanatomy Webinar Series
- Relevant Pharmacotherapy of Neurocritical Care Series (PONS) content
- And much more!
Bundle #1 includes:
- APP Orientation Course
- Subscription to ON CALL
- Hard copy of The Pocket Guide to Neurocritical care
The APP Orientation Guide serves as an ideal resource to build basic knowledge for an Advanced Practice Provider new to the field, those who desire a refresher course, or for a clinician new to neurocritical care.
This course is comprised of 25 sections that include review materials covering:
- Neuro Foundations
- Critical Care Foundations and Neurocritical Care Skills
- Pathology and Disease in Neurocritical Care
- Recommended Procedures in the Neurocritical Care Environment
Each section includes mandatory review items and optional materials. To earn a certificate of completion for this course, all mandatory items must be reviewed and completed.
For Group Purchases, click here