Twitter Journal Club
Twitter Journal Club is an online discussion that happens every other month on Twitter. The discussion is based on a chosen article from Neurocritical Care and is open to anyone's thoughts, ideas and questions.
The next Twitter Journal Club will take place July 9-10. This month's article is, "Independent Validation of the Hematoma Expansion Prediction Score: A Non-contrast Score Equivalent in Accuracy to the Spot Sign"
How to Participate
- Log into your Twitter account
- Follow the Neurocritical Care Society Twitter page @neurocritical
- Use #NCSTJC for all tweets you want to appear as a part of the journal club
- Use twubs to follow the journal club (like a chat) during formal discussion
- Login on twubs (http://twubs.com/NCSTJC)
- You will still use the hashtag #NCSTJC for every tweet you send out