Hotel & Travel
The NCS Annual Conference hotel is for registered attendees only. You will have the opportunity to book your hotel immediately after completing your online registration. Once you have completed your registration, follow the directions in your confirmation email which will direct you to the online reservation system for the NCS Annual Meeting.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city’s top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park or stroll the 1.25 mile-long path along the Chicago River.
NCS discounted rate:
- Standard Room: $249/night + applicable taxes
A one night non-refundable deposit is required 21 days prior to arrival. The deposit of one nights' room/tax is required to secure your reservation.
Please note: The hotel cut-off date is Friday, October 1, 2021.
The safety and wellbeing of all NCS attendees and guests is a top priority. Currently, the hotel has taken some precautionary measures and limited services. Please review the below links for additional hotel information.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness CommitmentChicago Updates; COVID-19
Important Flight Information
The airports closest to the Hyatt Regency Chicago include the O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW). The O’Hare International Airport is approximately 17 miles from the Hyatt Regency Chicago or a 30-80 minute drive pending traffic. The Chicago Midway International Airport is approximately 13 miles from the Hyatt Regency Chicago or a 25-60 minute drive. A variety of transportation options are available between the airports and hotel, including rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft, taxi, and public transit. Please visit the “Getting To and From” section information for O’Hare, here, and for Midway, here.
- Uber and Lyft both service ORD and MDW.
- The approximate cost for an Uber to/from O’Hare International Airport is $30 each way.
- The approximate cost for an Uber to/from Midway International Airport is $25 each way.
- The approximate cost for a taxicab to/from O’Hare International Airport and/or Midway International Airport is $50 each way.
- CTA Airport Transit information can be found here and cost less than $5 each way.