Late-Breaking Abstract Deadlines
- Submissions open: Wednesday, April 19
- Submissions close: Monday, May 8
- Notification of acception or rejection: Mid-May
Abstract presenting authors will be eligible for an extension of the early registration rate. The early registration deadline is June 1, 2023. Since Late Abstracts authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection in late May, late-breaking abstract authors are eligible for the early-registration rate until Friday, June 16.
- All presenting authors are required to register for the meeting – If you are unable to attend the full meeting, you may register only for the day on which you are presenting your poster(s).
- If you cannot attend but still wish to be included in the journal and upload your PDF for attendees to view, one author still must register the conference.
Abstracts are peer reviewed on their scientific merits and according to subject category. Individuals submitting abstracts must indicate the appropriate review category. Abstracts may be re-categorized to a more appropriate category based on guidance from the NCS abstract co-chairs. NCS reserve the right to make minor editorial grammatical/spelling changes if required for clarity of presentation.
All changes/edits to submitted abstracts are strictly the responsibility of the first author and must be conducted within the confines of the abstract submission portal. Requests for assistance in accessing abstracts to allow for modifications, should be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
Abstract withdrawals can be made within the submission system by the first author, no later than Friday, June 16, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Abstract withdrawal requests after Friday, June 16 at 11:59 p.m. CT must be made, in writing only, to firstname.lastname@example.org. NCS Staff cannot fulfill any withdrawal requests by phone. Accepted abstracts that remain in the submission system on June 16, 2023, may be published online and in Neurocritical Care.
Any submitted abstract deemed incomplete within the submission system on Monday, May 8 at 11:59 p.m. CT will be eliminated without further notification prior to abstracts being distributed to the 2023 NCS Annual Meetings abstract review team.