The Neurocritical Care Society wants to make a meaningful impact at this year's 19th Annual Meeting. Our goal this year is to raise $25,000 for research by the conclusion of the event and we need your help and support!
8th Annual Run for Research
We invite you to come together with other neurocritical care professionals, whether at the event in person or virtually, to support the NCS research mission, all while running your favorite 5k course – anywhere
you chose! As a reminder, 100% of all proceeds will go towards the Neurocritical Care Research Central Grant Fund.Donate to Support Your Favorite Team
Included in your registration:
- Official Race Bib
- Race T-Shirt (if you register for the race before September 24).
- Digital Finisher’s Certificate
For those attendees who are joining us in Chicago, here is a map of suggested running routes
from the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Awards & Prizes
Top Fundraising Team
Top Fundraising Individual
- 1st Place: Complimentary registration to the NCS 20th Annual Meeting (taking place in 2022)
- 2nd Place: $500 in NCS educational products
- 3rd Place: $250 in NCS educational products
- 1st Place: Complimentary 1-year NCS Membership
How to Register
In order to participate, you must add the Virtual Run for Research to your Annual Meeting registration. Email email@example.com to complete the add-on, and then you can get your team together and start fundraising.