19th Annual Meeting Social Media Contest
This year, NCS will be running a social media contest for our Annual Meeting attendees! The contest will run for two days and will encourage you to spread the word through your social media channels.
Wednesday, October 27 and Thursday, October 28
Get your fingers ready! Make sure to post throughout your Annual Meeting experience with the hashtag #NCS2021 and be entered to win a $250 gift card! Each post with the hashtag is one entry.
Thursday, October 28
Put your best face (mask) forward! On Thursday, October 28, tweet a selfie of you and your most creative face mask. The photo with the most engagement (Likes, Retweets and Replies) will win a $250 gift card.
- Please include disclaimers on your Twitter accounts. As a volunteer and a medical professional it is important to disclose that you are not being financially compensated for your work, as much as it is important for us as an organization to disclose our COI.
- Our recommendations for disclaimers to add to your profiles include:
- Your tweets represent your own thoughts and not those of your institution.
- Your tweets, while medical centered, do not represent medical advice and should not be taken as such.
- Please make changes as you see fit, this is not an exhaustive list.
We can’t wait to tweet with you during the Annual Meeting! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Twitter (@neurocritical).
Board, Communications Committee and Annual Conference Committee are not eligible to win.